Foundations of Dental Office Management
This course is designed for doctors or managers with less than five years of management experience or for those desiring a refresher course on the basics of dental office management. Experienced dentists know clinical excellence alone does not spell success – managerial talent and leadership is needed as well.
Discussions will focus on situations that most managers encounter in their new roles. From hiring and firing to managing your practice’s revenue cycle – we will review basic systems that you will need to have in place.
Topics will include:
- Structuring an effective team
- Managing your practice for financial success
- Tips on insurance management
- Leadership and attitude as a manager
- Full day with a focus on a particular topic (ex: Foundations of Dental Office Management with a Focus on Human Resources/Insurance Management/Leadership)
- 2 or 3 hour lectures available
Teresa works with sponsors to reduce the cost to meeting planners. Companies include Philips Sonicare, CareCredit, Solution Reach, Patterson Dental, Henry Schein Dental and NEA/MEA.
**License to use ADA CDT codes granted to Teresa Duncan. The use of the above statement enables the speaker and host association to hold a CDT course. The dental procedures codes ("Code") are owned and published by the American Dental Association ("ADA") in its reference manual Current Dental Terminology ("CDT"). The ADA is the exclusive owner and copyright holder of the CDT, including the Code, as well as of the ADA claim form.