Teresa is a speaker and writer with over 20 years experience in healthcare. Her areas of expertise include revenue protection using proven accounts receivable and insurance methods; and helping doctors and managers establish solid management systems. A recipient of the Educator of the Year Award by the Association of Dental Implant Auxiliaries – a component of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, she understands the importance of continuing education.
She is the author of Moving Your Patients to Yes: Easy Insurance Conversations and a contributing author to the ADA’s CDT 2017 Companion Guide. Teresa is a frequent contributor to The Observer, The Progressive Dentist and Dr. Bicuspid publications. She serves a founding Trustee for the auxiliary-learning focused DALE Foundation. Teresa is a member of the Academy of Dental Management Consultants, and the National Speakers Association.
She has been named one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry by Dental Products Report Magazine and is recognized as a Leader in Consulting by Dentistry Today. Most recently she provided consulting assistance in the development of the American Dental Association's Guidelines for Practice Success™. Teresa received her Master’s Degree in Healthcare Management from Marymount University.
- Dental Auxiliaries Learning Education (DALE) Foundation, Founding Trustee
- Provided consulting assistance in the development of the American Dental Association's Guidelines for Practice Success™.
- National Speakers Association
- Honored as Educator of the Year by the Association of Dental Implant Auxiliaries
- Former Academy of Dental Management Consultants (Member-at-large on Board of Directors)
- Association of Dental Implant Auxiliaries (Fellowship level achieved)
- American Association of Dental Office Management (Fellowship level achieved)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Hu-Friedy (named as a Thought Leader)
- Named as one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry by Dental Products Report magazine
- Recognized as a Leader in Dental Consulting by Dentistry Today magazine
- Awarded the 2015 Dental Industry Champion award by Vynecorp
Moving Your Patients to YES!
$20.00 + S&H